Domain Name Registration
Domain name registration agreement dependent on The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) policy.
Web Hosting Service Agreement
By using the website hosting services (hereinafter the “Services,” defined further below), you signify your agreement to the terms and conditions contained in this Website Hosting Agreement (hereinafter, the “Agreement”). This Agreement is between you, your organization (if you are entering into this Agreement on behalf of an organization), collectively referred to herein as “you” or “your” (and appropriate formatives) and Dinihost Web Hosting Company Ltd. (“we”, “us” and “our”).
- These terms and conditions may be modified from time to time. Modifications made to this Agreement will become effective 30 days after the modifications are posted. This Agreement shall be posted through the interface which you use to configure and/or otherwise order the Services (the “Services Interface”). You agree that you will check the terms and conditions periodically and that, if you no longer agree to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, that you will stop using the Services and that you will terminate the Services as described below in paragraph 4.
- The Services consist of the website hosting package with the specific configuration which you selected or are going to select through the Services Interface as you use the Services. You acknowledge and understand that important service limitations (including bandwidth limitations and other capacity matrices), pricing (including pricing for optional Services, such as automatic capacity upgrade in the event of overage), the term of the Service, payment terms, and other conditions relating to the Services are conveyed through the Services Interface and are hereby incorporated into this Agreement.
- You are hereby informed that, if you use a credit card to pay for the Services, that the charge for the Services may appear under a name other than the name of us (the name being generally descriptive of the Services) and that, prior to contacting your credit card company in relation to such charges, that you will first contact us to verify the charges and the manner of billing. You agree that any charge back by a credit card company (or similar action by another payment provider) of a charge related to the Services, for whatever reason, is a material breach of this Agreement and is grounds for termination. You further agree that, upon a charge back by you, you agree and acknowledge that we may suspend your access to any account you have with us and your use of any domain names, websites, website content, email, or other data hosted on our systems. We will reinstate your rights solely at our discretion, and subject to our receipt of the fee owed and our then-current reinstatement fee, currently set at US$200.
- You agree that the Services shall be provided for the term you selected through the Services Interface. Unless you terminate the Services THROUGH THE SERVICES INTERFACE prior to the end of the then extant Services term, you agree that the Services may be renewed for another term of equal duration to the immediately preceding term and that the resulting fees shall be charged to the credit card associated with your account. You agree to hereby waive any requirement which might otherwise be imposed by law which would require that we obtain your affirmative consent for on-going billings and that your continuing consent to be billed for such renewal(s) may be presumed until such time as you terminate the Services through the Services Interface. You agree that attempts to terminate the Services other than through the Services Interface (such as by sending an email to a general email address of us) are not reliable means of communication and that such a termination attempt shall not binding until accepted and acknowledged by us. In relation to renewals, you further agree that it is your obligation to keep the credit card information associated with your account current and that we shall not be obligated to contact you to update such information in the event that the charges are denied.
- When subscribers disseminate information from the Internet, they must keep in mind that DINIHOST Web Hosting Company Ltd does not review, edit, censor or take responsibility for any information its subscribers may create. When users place information on the Internet, they have the same liability as other authors for copyright infringement, defamation and other harmful speech. Also, because the information created is carried over DINIHOST Web Hosting Company Ltd network and may reach a large number of people, including both subscribers and non-subscribers of DINIHOST Web Hosting Company Ltd, subscriber’s postings to the Internet may affect other subscribers and may affect DINIHOST Web Hosting Company Ltd goodwill, business reputation or operations. For these reasons, subscribers violate DINIHOST Web Hosting Company Ltd policy and the Service Agreement when they, their customers, affiliates or subsidiaries engage in the following prohibited activities:
Large File Policy
Obscene Speech or Materials
Defamatory or Abusive Language
Forging of Headers
Illegal or Unauthorized Access to Other Computers or Networks
Distribution of Internet Viruses, Worms, Trojan Horses or Other Destructive Activities
Facilitation a Violation of this AUP
Export Control Violations
Any Illegal Activitie
Signture of Service acceptor Signture of Provider
Signture of Witness